Anti Snore Nasal Dilator Reviews: The Top 5 Lists for 2018
We participate in affiliate programs from some of the companies mentioned in this post and earn a commission when you click over from our site. It won’t cost you an extra dime (in fact you’ll usually get a discount), and I’ll get a small commission. (Full Disclosure)
Snoring can occur because of respiratory obstruction, so our family wanted to help our friends out there address the problem with the simple guide to anti snore nasal dilator reviews today. Let’s get started!
The sooner one attempts to remedy the problem the better because snoring becomes more prevalent when we get older.
Males, especially overweight males are more prone to snoring. Although there is no cure for this common yet serious problem, there are some anti-snoring devices available that help reduce the symptoms. Read on to know some of the most effective nasal devices that help stop snoring.
SnoreCare Nose Vents
SnoreCare nose vents look like nasal dilators, but it has ribbed, hollow tunnels made of medical grade silicon. These nose vents provide an easy but effective means of reducing snoring. Before going to sleep, users insert these devices into their nostrils. This procedure helps to keep the airways open and prevent obstructed breathing. This product helps you get a proper night’s sleep by improving breathing and reducing snoring. There are two vent sizes to cater for different requirements.
Pros of SnoreCare nose vents
- This device is very easy to use.
- More comfortable than other devices
- Many users have been benefited and they recommend it
- It is kept in a handy case
- It has more than 7,000 reviews
Cons of SnoreCare nose vents
- Some vents are large and they do not sit precisely in place
- Small vents fit better but some users report that small vents do not provide good results
- Given the size of the device, many users say it should be cheaper
Buy Recommendation: Our family has this as part of our kit. The great thing is that there are now over 7000+ reviews (as of May 2018) on Amazon about this SnoreCare nose vents, mostly has had positive experiences using this product like what our family has experienced as well.
Rhinomed Mute Nasal Dilator
This advanced nasal dilator is available in three sizes. This device fits very well because it is designed in such a way that each size can be further adjusted with micro-adjustments.
MUTE works by dilating the nasal airways. As a result, snorers can breathe more easily through their nose during sleep.
Disruptive snoring is caused by vibrations in the airways. Mute reduces the vibrations.
- If Mute is used properly, it lowers snore volume noticeably
- Different sizes are available
- With the built-in straps, MUTE can be further customized
- Small and compact
- Mute might not work well if your snoring is because of weight and alcohol
- You need to wash the device daily
- The small parts of the device are not very easy to clean
Buy Recommendation: although we have seen mixed reviews on the product, but the product is very comfortable to wear. One thing we recommend is to learn how to put this on properly, and there are quite a few YouTube videos teaching this.
WoodyKnows Nasal dilator
WoodyKnows is an advanced nasal dilator that helps restore healthy breathing. This breathing aid opens up your nasal passages and you can again experience normal breathing. Although this device is not originally intended as an anti-snoring device it reduces snoring significantly. This nasal dilator is rather large in size, but it is very flexible. It can be a good fit for any nose size or shape. Each pack has three separate dilators, so you don’t need to worry if you lose one.
Within each package, you will get instructions on how to use the device properly. It is designed in such a way that it is not very easily visible. So you can use it as a breathing aid when you go out. Because of its nice design, it fits very easily into your nostril.
It should be mentioned that WoodyKnows does not work for those who suffer from allergies on a seasonal basis, but is really a good anti-snoring device.
- Fits the nostrils easily
- Increases airflow by widening nasal passage
- Easy to use
- Aesthetically appealing design
- A bit more expensive than other nasal dilators
- Causes a little discomfort
- Does not work in 100% cases
SleepRight Intra Nasal Dilator
SleepRight Intra Nasal Dilator is free from latex, BPA or any kind of drug. It works by expanding the nasal passages and increasing airflow. It fits easily into the nostrils and does not cause much discomfort. This nasal dilator does not use a sticky adhesive. So you don’t need to worry about skin blemishes on your nose.
There are three nasal dilators in the package and you can reuse each one for 15 days. In order to prevent infection, you need to clean the device every day. It is easy to clean. You just have to rinse it with soap and water.
- Significant reduction of snoring
- It can fit anyone’s nostrils. You don’t need to worry about its size
- A non-invasive solution to snoring
- Can be used with other devices such as a mouthpiece
- The device is small. You may lose it if you are not very careful
- You have to clean it everyday
- All users do not get expected results
- Some users find it a bit uncomfortable
Buy Recommendation: Simply a great product and we recommend for the 45-day pack, rather than the 30-day pack so you don’t have to keep buying too frequently.
Although we mentioned that it has to be cleaned everyday, but it can be cleaned easily with mild soap and cool water. They also come with a reusable, recyclable case for convenient storage.
NoseDoze Nose Vents
NoseDoze is a popular brand of nasal dilators and there are good reasons for its popularity.
In one convenient package, there is a set of eight internal nasal dilators, actually scientifically designed to maximize airflow.
NoseDose offers three different styles of nasal dilators:
- smooth and
NoseDoze claims that its vented dilators do not obstruct nose hair. The smooth dilators can be comfortably inserted into the nostrils. The texture of the ringed dilators helps the nasal dilators stay in place.
NoseDoze Nose Vents work in the same way as other nasal dilators—increasing airflow by widening nasal passages. The package also comes with two convenient storage cases which are really useful.
- Easy to find the best fit because of the variety of sizes
- The package contains two storage cases
- Three different styles
- Eight nose dilators
- May not work if nasal airway obstruction is posterior to, or above, the nasal valve area
- Not durable enough because it is made of silicone
Buy Recommendation: You can’t really go wrong and give this scientifically designed nose vent a try at only $8.50. Plus, it has been tried and reviewed by over 170 customers who also bought directly from them.