Anti Snoring Mouthpiece Reviews
We participate in affiliate programs from some of the companies mentioned in this post and earn a commission when you click over from our site. It won’t cost you an extra dime (in fact you’ll usually get a discount), and I’ll get a small commission. (Full Disclosure)
In this post, we’re exploring one of the most asked topic when it comes to snoring: anti snoring mouthpiece reviews. We’re going to discuss about the pros and cons of 4 main snoring mouthpiece products:
- Good Morning Solution
First, let’s see the stats: According to American Sleep Apnea Association, about 90 million American adults deal with this problem. About 40 % of men and 24% of women snore regularly.
For many people, like our family a few years back, snoring is a big problem that we could never find a solution to because there are so many factors that relate to snoring. One of the major reason is blocked airways. Some of the factors may include the structure of your mouth, weight, sleep deprivation, too much alcohol consumption etc.
Fast forward to today, many snorers now feel relieved because of the availability of many devices, such as mouthpieces, that have really helped many people, including my family, stop snoring. Let’s read on to know about some of those mouthpieces that may help with blocked airways problems.
Sale Price: $59.95, 2 for $99.95
60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
The new mouthpiece has the following improvements:
- Deep dental impressions for a custom fit. This is achieved by heating the mouthpiece in hot water for 90 seconds and then biting into it. Teeth impressions are formed creating a secure and comfortable fit – similar to a custom dentist fitted oral device.
- The lower tray’s adjustability has increased to advance the lower jaw further if needed by the user.
- The new design is low profile and more comfortable.
- Improved durability will extend the mouthpiece lifespan. It cannot be overheated when fitting.
Read more here
This anti snore mouthpiece is a mandibular advancement device (MAD) that is FDA cleared and manufactured in the United States!
How does it help to stop snoring?
It diminishes snoring by gentling lifting the jaw forward and opening the airway to and from your lung during sleep. This device can be personalized and customized for its users. Before customizing the device, users should read the step-by-step instructions that come as a booklet in the box. In most cases, the device fits comfortably in the mouth.
How to keep it clean?
VitalSleep should be cleaned after each use rinsing it with cold water. It is good to brush it with a toothbrush and toothpaste. After that, it should be dried and stored in the case.
Its flexible frame and enlarged opening make it comfortable.
- A proven solution: VitalSleep has helped hundreds of thousands of users stop their snoring and return harmony to the bedroom
- Adjustable and customizable: The only snoring solution with the patented Accu-Adjust System for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Safe and FDA-cleared: VitalSleep is FDA-cleared, BPA- and Latex-free and made from FDA-approved, nontoxic, medical-grade components for the ultimate in quality and safety
- Two different sizes are available: regular size for men and small size for women
- Flexible design: Allows for side-to-side jaw movement for reduced stress and greater effectiveness
- Unconditional, one-year warranty: We provide free VitalSleep replacements with no questions asked for an entire year.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.: We proudly manufacture VitalSleep in the U.S.A. to ensure our quality standards are met and to support the American economy.
- It is comfortable to move the jaw side to side while wearing the device
- Easy to clean
The device does not always fit well because the mold fits around the gum line rather than the teeth
Not all users find it comfortable
SnoreRX is an expertly engineered effective solution to snoring. This device has a feature called MicroFit that helps adjust the position of your lower jaw. This is a unique feature among all mandibular advancement devices. It provides maximum comfort and effectiveness. However, like VitalSleep, it is also a boil-and-bite technology. As a new user, you may take a few days to get used to it. The device also has a feature called “Posi-Lock” that locks any custom setting for a sufficient span of time. SnoreRX is made from medical-grade copolymer and so it can be a long-lasting product.
Most MAD devices cause some discomfort and that is why some people do not like them. SnoreRX can help in this regard because this is a relatively small device. The company claims that the device has a lifespan of 12 to 24 months. It should be noted that many similar devices in the market last only 4 to 6 months.
This device is easy to customize. In fact, many users say that it offers the best possible level of customization.
This is a high-quality device that meets the Medicare standards
It offers a 30-day money back guarantee
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine has certified this product
This mouthpiece is cleared by the FDA
Its price is reasonable
Like other mandibular advancement devices, it may cause the mouth to overproduce saliva over the first few nights
The device may sometimes fall out and it may happen regularly in some cases
The device may cause soreness especially over the first few nights
The company claims that the device works for 84% of people. That means it does not work for 16% of people
ZQuiet is one of the most well-known anti-snoring mouthpieces on the market. The company claims that more than 70% of users who tried ZQuiet experienced a significant reduction in their snoring intensity. Most users say that ZQuiet helps stop snoring.
The company offers you a great opportunity to see if the products for you. You can try it for free for 30 days. They give you two versions—a milder version and a stronger version. Size A is for milder snorers and size B is for severe snorers.
ZQuiet is made of medical-grade plastic and it works by advancing the lower jaw by a few millimeters and preventing the base of the tongue that blocks the airway. The design looks simple but it is effective because of a number of good features. It is thin, lightweight, flexible and springy. However, according to some customer reviews, it is a high-quality product, but not ideal.
Can be used just after unpacking, without any additional fitting or preparation
Can be cleaned easily using mild dish soap
Allows for unrestricted breathing
Easy and comfortable to wear
Cleared by the FDA
This is not the right product for people who wear dentures
This device may not be comfortable for every user
Like most other mandibular advancement devices, it may cause drooling and jaw soreness, especially over the first few nights
This device may not last long due to softening
Good Morning Snore Solution
This mouthpiece appliance is designed to help people with snoring problems. This is a Tongue Stabilizing Device (TSD). Made of plastic or silicon resin, this device is flexible and comfortable.
This device works by pulling your tongue forward while you sleep. The suction bulb of this device seizes and catches hold of the tongue in a forward position and keeps your tongue in this position. By stopping the tongue from falling to the back of your throat, it prevents you from snoring. This device is great for the people who wear dentures.
Can be used without any prescription
A clinically proven effective solution to snoring
Comfortable for those who use dentures, bridgework or caps
Approved by the FDA
Recommended by many doctors
Very safe to use
90-day money back guarantee
Not good for those who have allergies or cold
The first few days can be uncomfortable
Not as cheap as many other devices of the same kind
|Our Top Picked Mouthpiece||Why We Chose VitalSleep||Buy with Special Discount|
|1. It has the patented Accu-Adjust system (while the others don’t for obvious reasons like some of them can only be adjusted in 1mm increments or in certain settings only)|
2. It is manufactured in the US & FDA cleared, so it’s safe.
3. It has a no-brainer 60-day money back guarantee! That means our family could have tried it first, then we were assured that we could return it anytime within 60 days.
4. Beyond 60 days? It comes with 1-year warranty!
5. Free size exchanges – their support people are top notch and are super responsive!
|Sale Price: $59.95, 2 for $99.95 60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty|